Olakanmi Moyosore
21 July 2020

It was 2016 when the Italian America actor Antonio Sabato Jr received a backlash online and from Hollywood directors who ‘out-favored’ him prior to his speech he gave for his support for the now president of The United States, Donald Trump.

In his statement from Variety, he opened up on how disheartening it is to be set aside for speaking one’s opinion. He revealed how directors who have said officially to his agent and manager that he would not be hired again or see him for projects.

The actor on Thursday 16th of July 2020 took to his twitter page to reveal his new project, the birth of “Conservative Movie Studio” for all “blacklisting” patriots.

“We are putting together a plan to create a conservative movie studio for all patriots to do projects that Hollywood would never do. No more blacklisting, no more injustice from socialist elites” he tweeted

The actor who stars in ‘Hilton Head Island’ a pureflix family Christians studio ‘hope opera’ said in an online interview with the Fox Business on Friday 17th of July 2020 that such big step is a platform to bringing out freedom of speech on God, passion and conservative beliefs.

From his tweet, he reveals his first project;

“Moving along with the Conservative Studio Project. Trail Blazers would be completely funded and ready to go soon. We have strong faith in the picture. Thank you again for the amazing support. Once ready, we will start other deals/materials.”

He calls out to all conservative producers and casting directors who are scared to talk or express their in-depth view of making a change in Hollywood to rise now and contact him as his project “Conservative Movie Studio” is ready to bring out that change.

He also appreciates so far those that have contacted, showing his surprise by the number of people who have been blacklisted in Hollywood.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here